Sign up for the Membership class by emailing email@example.com
Complete the Membership Class.
Confirm you have been baptized as a believer.
Fill out and submit a Membership Application.
Complete a 30-minute personal meeting with a member of the pastoral team reviewing your Gospel testimony.
Becoming a member has many privileges and responsibilities. Here's the covenant we at GCMB pledge to live by.
GCMB Membership Covenant
We have, by God’s grace, been brought to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and to love Him with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength. We do now, in dependence upon His Spirit, solemnly and joyfully make this covenant with each other. By God’s grace:
- We will submit to the authority of the Scriptures as the final word on all matters of life and doctrine (2 Tim 3:14-17)
- We will seek to please God by resisting sin and pursuing holiness (Romans 6:1-14; 1 Thessalonians 4:1; Titus 2:12; 1 Pet 1:14-16)
- We will regularly assemble together to worship God and mutually build each other up in Christ (Hebrews 10:23-25)
- We will work and pray for the unity of the Holy Spirit in the bond of peace with one another (Ephesians 4:1-3)
- We will use our words to build up one another and glorify God rather than speaking lies, deceit, slander, or gossip (Ephesians 4:29-31)
- We will show Christian love, affectionate care, and genuine forgiveness toward each other (John 13:34-35; Ephesians 4:32; 1 Peter 1:22)
- We will encourage, admonish, and exhibit watchfulness over one another with wisdom and humility in the power of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 7:1-5; Colossians 3:13; 1 Thessalonians 5:11)
- We will raise our children and youth in the training and instruction of the Lord, and by a pure and loving example seek the salvation of our family and friends (Ephesians 6:4; 1 Peter 3:1)
- We will rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep, helping to carry each other’s burdens (Rom 12:15)
- We will defend and maintain a Christ-exalting ministry in this church by supporting and upholding the preaching of the Bible, the right administration of believer’s baptism and the Lord’s Supper, and when necessary the exercise of church discipline (Matt 18:15-20; Acts 2:38; 1 Corinthians 5:9-13, 11:26; 2 Timothy 4:2)
- We will cheerfully and regularly contribute to the support of the ministry, the needs of the church, and relief of the poor (2 Corinthians. 9:7; Galatians 6:10; James 1:27; 1 John. 3:17-18)
- We will proclaim the Gospel in our homes, neighborhoods, and to the ends of the earth in whatever way the Lord enables us (Matthew. 28:18-20; 2 Corinthians. 5:16-21)
- We will, when moving from this place, unite with another church where we will carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God’s Word.
- May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all (2 Corinthians. 13:14)
Sign up to talk to a pastor about baptism by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the Baptism Application
Prepare a written testimony
Meet with a pastor for an interview
Share your testimony and be baptized